Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Letter: Rachel Zoe

I only discovered Rachel Zoe, just the other day. She actually does seem to reply to people and care about them, so I decided to take a chance, and send her a message. Read the remainder of the blog entry to see how I asked her for an opinion, some advice, and some help.

Hi Rachel. :^) I hope that you are doing well.

I'm interested in your opinion on heterosexual mainstream men wearing shorts and hosiery [i.e. pantyhose, tights].

Lately, I've been trying to make a push towards bring hosiery into the mainstream man's wardrobe.
http://lookbook.nu/hosiery_advocate
http://hosieryadvocate.blogspot.com/

I do have a following on the internet. Many people know of me by name.

Here are a few questions.

1) Do you think that men can wear shorts and hosiery, and appear masculine at the same time?
2) What suggestions do you have for breaking into the mainstream crowd?
3) What are some of the pitfalls for men who wear hosiery and want to look masculine?
4) Do you think that you could ever date/marry a guy who wears hosiery under shorts?
5) If you support the style, then would you be able to support us, by writing about it on your web site, and by mentioning my blog and my Lookbook.nu profile?

I'll post a link to your web site, as it is, and if you reply, I'll post a link to your reply.

No matter what, thank you for your time.

--
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong
[a.k.a. Hosiery Advocate]

I honestly can see this going either way: she responds or she doesn't. This is something that is probably new to her, so it might arouse her curiosity. This is something that could be a real turn off for her, so she'll lose interest. This is probably just 1 of a million messages, so she'll probably just ignore it. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Would like to write a review for http://www.oyabodywear.com

    ReplyDelete