Thursday, April 28, 2011

Used Hosiery Ideas From A Book

I have run out of ideas, so I will turn to this book that I bought a while ago: 500 Things to Do with Pantyhose... Besides Wear Them! Ingenious and Useful Ways to Give Old Pantyhose New Life.

I do not really like all of the ideas, because she does not quite understand the needs of the relevant task. For example, she encourages people to use hosiery to catch fish when cleaning tanks. I do not think that you need to do that. In fact, if you need to catch fish with each cleaning, then you must be doing something wrong. It is supposed to be a very simple and light task. Also, the regular nets tend to just work better.

There are some ideas that are worth sharing, and I look forward to sharing them with you. Some of the ideas will add to what I have already shared. However, I will not cover all of the good ideas, because I do not want to discourage people from buying or borrowing the book. I encourage you to check your local libraries.

I will try to not share idea #485, which I consider to be the newest idea, because I want to save it for those who read the book.

Be sure to check out the other used hosiery ideas, by clicking used, which can also be found in the right column, under Popular Topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment