Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is She Wearing Pantyhose? #39

Gal #39 is any of the girls in the photo. I thought that I knew the correct answers, but I took a look at the 5 other photos to give me a better opinion.

What do you think?

There are more Is She Wearing photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Is She Wearing Pantyhose?.

There are Wikimedia hosiery photos. The link is also in the right column, under Popular Topics. For those of you just joining us, read the explanation of Hosiery In Wikimedia.

1 comment:

  1. A reader says, 'I would say yes. Most competitive or professional cheer squads wear either "light toast" tights or high-quality nude or suntan pantyhose much like Hooters' Peavy or Tamara brands because the hose make everyone's leg a consistent and uniform "color". So, I would venture as to say that those cheerleaders are wearing at least pantyhose designed for their style of all day work! :)'

    I think that that is informative. I tend to forget that they want their legs to be a uniform colour.

    ReplyDelete