Saturday, October 15, 2011

Finally Had 45 Visitors Each Day For Whole Month

From Aug. 21 until Sep. 20, I had over 45 visitors each day for the first time. It has not gone below that, since then, either. I appreciate all of you regulars. I also appreciate all of you who have directed some of your traffic to my blog. A special note goes out to @LeggsBrand, who retweets blog posts about them, and an even more special note goes to @HosieryNoveltie, who retweets almost anything that I write. I really appreciate every bit of help. Thank you very much.

When I first made this blog post, my next goal was to get at least 50 visitors each day, for a month. That happened much quicker than I thought. The blog post announcing that will be posted in another 12 hours.

I think that I can do it, because I plan to post more than just once per day.

In the distant future, I hope to create some serious articles, but we will have to see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment