Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Go East Art: Great Hosiery Story

For those just joining us, I managed to conduct an interview with the fashion designer extraordinaire and owner of Go East Art, which creates intricate art on hosiery in the US.

Read the remainder of blog entry to see the next part of the interview with Sam [a.k.a. Smadar]. Be sure to check out the other interview questions, by clicking interviews, which can also be found in the right column, under Popular Topics.

If you like these legs, then you might enjoy seeing them in sheers. There is another photo in the interview. Right click on any of the photos, and open them to see the full size.

photo of young woman with beautiful tights

Do you have a funny hosiery story?

This funny story actually happened to me this week, so my 8 yo. Daughter comes back from school and says mom, it's my friends birthday from class tomorrow, she is waiting...and then I say I don't really know who this girl is what is she waiting for??? She says: You know, tights next thing she does, she takes out a catalog (mine) and she starts explaining to me which style and color her friend picked... well, I was so flattered and amused at the same time because she later explained to me that the girls in her class are waiting for their birthdays to get my tights! She started listing out her friend names and their birthdays...when she starts talking, there is no stopping her LOL.

Taking my girls to birthday party always starts at the store looking for presents, a few times we had no time to buy so I had this idea to bring them tights with decorations, now I know they love my daughter's original gift.

Thanks for the response, Sam!

Thank you, all, for reading. Be sure to let her know what you think about her products. Do you think that they are fashionable? Would you like a pair, if I held a draw? Do you have any questions for her?

No comments:

Post a Comment