Thursday, February 14, 2013

What Would You Do To Earn A Pair Of Hosiery?

I plan to start a loyalty/rewards program, so that people can earn a pair of hosiery from my store. My biggest problem is finding out what people can offer me to earn a pair.

The best thing to reward is probably word of mouth, but I am not confident that my products are hot enough for people to want to buy them after hearing about it via word of mouth.

Also, I would like to reward behaviour that is more interesting, or products that I can use. This way, I can exchange my products for other things.

Are there any things that you wish that you could do to earn points for something? Make me an offer!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still working out on the designs! I need inspirations so hence I need time.. :D

    ReplyDelete