Wednesday, February 4, 2015

White Support Hosiery For Sale

When was the last time that you put on a pair of white pantyhose? Did you regret not stocking up when you had a chance? Looking forward to the return of white?

packaging for Energizers Medium Support Pantyhose Wait no longer. Your time has come! I plan on ordering some in the next few weeks or the next couple of months. I intend to order Energizers Medium Support Pantyhose in white.

They come in 5 sizes.

I encourage Canadians to order 6 pairs at a time, to save on shipping. It seems to give the best value.

As you all can see, I offer online purchasing as a convenience, but I appreciate cheques/checks more than online purchases, because it saves on PayPal fees. So, if you prefer to send a cheque, then let me know, so that I can walk you through the process.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very informative!!! I'm so happy with your blog site.I like it. Hosiery, also referred to as Legwear, describes garments worn directly on the feet and legs. The term originated as the collective term for products of which a maker or seller is termed a hosier; and generically known as hose. here you describe all about hosiery in your post. hosiery showing your feet is Very pretty. last time I purchased a Hosiery from beautifullady.us.Lovelyin black pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia.

      Thanks for commenting. What colour do you like to wear? Do you recommend any particular brand?

      Delete