Saturday, May 30, 2015

Less Hosiery Wearing Lately

Lately, I have not been wearing hosiery as often, even at home. It seems quite the opposite of what I wanted to do, and what I tried to get you to do, is it not?

The reason for this is that I come home from work as a mascot, and although I try to keep clean, I feel kind of grubby. Also, since I expect to get dirty as a macot, I have been wearing the clothes that I use to clean around the house and to do chores. I used to wear those clothes for only short periods of time, so I was able to live without hosiery just for a while.

Now that I am in more of a routine at work, and now that things are predictable, I think that it makes sense to clean everything up, and start wearing cleaner clothes.

Wearing cleaner clothes will allow me to feel that wearing hosiery is a better idea. In other words, I will go out, and wear clean clothes, and I will come home, and wear clean clothes, so it makes sense to wear hosiery, too.

I suppose that I can wear hosiery with dirty clothes, too. It is just that when I come home, I tend to change into sweat pants for sleeping. There is not a lot of awake time, so it seems like of extra washing for so little enjoyment.

Another important reason to not wear hosiery is that not wearing hosiery makes it easier to get changed. I do not have to change into an extra item, and I do not have to worry about fabric pills. I hate the idea of getting pills on my hosiery.

That being said, I do have a lot of extra hosiery that I do not care about. Using some support hosiery could be a good idea. Improving blood flow after over 4 hours on my feet is a good use of hosiery. Am I right?

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment